Join us as industry experts and thought leaders shed light on the initiatives transforming Long Term Post Acute Care organizations, their management teams, and other industry stakeholders. These initiatives are fundamentally changing the operating environment and will impact every aspect of your organization. This seminar will present strategies to prepare for these changes and achieve successful outcomes.
- Joseph F. Martello, CPA – Managing Partner, HMM, CPAs LLP
The Regionalization and Integration of LTPAC and the Journey to Value-Based Care
- Kevin Whitehurst – Senior VP, Skilled Nursing Solutions, MatrixCare
- Suzanne Breit, CPA– Partner, HMM, CPAs LLP
- James V. Budd, CPA – Partner, HMM, CPAs LLP
- Brian P. Lee CPA, MBA – Partner, HMM, CPAs LLP
Administrative and Operational Priorities for PDPM, MDS, and Survey Changes, Rules of Participation, VBP, and Resident Outcomes
- Sheryl Rosenfield, RN, BC – Director of Clinical Operations, Zimmet Healthcare Services Group, LLC
Free Health Care Data Sets: What’s out there, Where to find it, and How to use it.
- Stephen Schumann – Senior Manager, HMM, CPAs LLP
“Need for Weed” in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Ken Kern, Esq. – Partner, Cona Elder Law
- Dana Walsh-Sivak, Esq. – Senior Associate, Cona Elder Law
Earn up to 7 CEU’s for LNHAs or CPAs