|Join Cona Elder Law Senior Partner Melissa Negrin-Wiener and Steve Held, Executive Director of Just Kids Early Childhood Learning Center, to learn how to plan for your child with special needs.
This program will focus on:
· Multigenerational Estate Planning: How to Protect an Inheritance for a Child with Special Needs
· Educational Options Available for You to Consider
· Estate Planning with Special Needs Trusts: What You Need to Know
· Preparing for Continuity of Healthcare and Financial Decision Making once Your Child Reaches Adulthood
· Surrogate’s Court 17A Guardianships vs. Supreme Court Article 81 Guardianships: Choosing the Right Proceeding
ABLE accounts vs. Special Needs Trusts: Understanding the Benefits and Limitations