April is Autism Awareness Month.
Join Partner Melissa Negrin-Wiener to understand the importance of planning for your child with special needs, including:
– Multigenerational Estate Planning: The Big Picture When Planning for a Child with Special Needs
– Preparing for Continuity of Healthcare and Financial Decision Making as Your Child Reaches Adulthood
– Surrogate’s Court 17A Guardianships vs. Supreme Court Article 81 Guardianships: Choosing the Right Proceeding
– Estate Planning with Special Needs Trusts: What You Need to Know
– ABLE Accounts vs. Special Needs Trusts: Understanding the Benefits and Limitations
To register: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEpc–opzwiG9DiqCXRNqdtP1mLtsAJwvTB